MasterEmaco T 1061: Rapid-setting, cement-based concrete repair mortar with extended working time
Formerly: 10-61 Rapid Mortar
How does MasterEmaco T 1061 work?
MasterEmaco T 1061 is a one-component, shrinkage-compensated, cement-based mortar with an extended working time. It is designed for repairing horizontal concrete surfaces.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal surfaces
- Applications requiring high early-strength gain
- Structural concrete repairs
- Partial and full-depth repairs
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 1061?
- Extended working time
- Extra low permeability helps minimize chloride intrusion
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw cycling
- Shrinkage-compensated, minimizing cracking from drying shrinkage reducing stress at the bond line
- Proprietary cement blend bonds to carbonated and noncarbonated concrete substrates
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 1061?
- Rapid-setting for quick turn-around repairs
- Low residual moisture, can be coated in as little as 6 hours
- Can be placed neat up to 2” (50 mm) thickness
- Can be extended up to 100% by weight providing higher yields
On the Job Videos
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)