MasterKure CC 300XS: Exempt-solvent-based, transparent, modified acrylic, high-gloss curing, sealing and dust proofing compound
Formerly: Kure-N-Seal 30 EX
How does MasterKure CC 300XS work?
MasterKure CC 300XS is a transparent, 30% solids, exempt-solvent-based, modified acrylic curing compound designed to provide a high-gloss finish.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and vertical
- Residential concrete
- Decorative concrete
- Stamped concrete
- Colored concrete
What are the unique features of MasterKure CC 300XS?
- Solvent-based for excellent blush/whitening resistance
- Compatible with most carpet and tile adhesives
- Higher solids formula results in an attractive, high-gloss finish
- Good UV resistance for retention of transparency
- VOC content makes it compliant in OTC and LADCO regulated states and Canada
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 300XS?
- Ensures high curing efficiency allowing concrete to attain its full strength potential
- Reduces surface absorption and dusting of concrete for easier cleaning and maintenance
- Retains moisture in concrete to minimize shrinkage cracking
- Low viscosity to provide easier application at cool temperatures
- Abrasion-resistant to withstand foot traffic and provide extended wear