MasterKure HD 200WB: Hardening, sealing and dust proofing compound
How does MasterKure HD 200WB work?
MasterKure HD 200WB is a water-soluble, inorganic, silicate-based hardening and dust proofing compound. Use it for freshly placed and finished concrete, and in renovation of aged concrete.
- Interior and exterior
- Above or below grade
- Concrete floors and pavements
- Curing of fresh concrete
- Renovation of aged concrete
What are the unique features of MasterKure HD 200WB?
- Protects floors during construction
- Water-based, no VOCs and easy clean up
- Aids curing of concrete; minimizes shrinkage cracking, and improves strength development
What are the benefits of MasterKure HD 200WB?
- Easy to apply and quick drying for quick turnaround
- Hardens concrete to withstand moderately heavy duty traffic
- Improved abrasion-resistance to extend wearability
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide (Spanish)
LEED V4 Letter