One-coat in-form surface retarder for exposed-aggregate concrete
How does MasterFinish UC work?
MasterFinish UC is a one-coat chemical surface retarder specifically designed to economically produce uniform exposed-aggregate finishes on architectural precast concrete applications. The abrasion resistance and sustaining properties make it ideal to produce exposed-aggregate concrete under a wide variety of job site conditions.
- Architectural precast / prestressed concrete
- Cast stone
- Cast-in-place concrete
What are the unique features of MasterFinish UC?
- Applied in one coat; no MasterFinish QD 200 transfer agent required
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Good heat resistance
- Controlled penetration delays the set of surface only
- Wide range of etches available, including light etch
- Can accommodate high-pressure water washing
How are the benefits of MasterFinish UC?
- Economical and labor saving
- Suitable for a variety of applications and environments
- Consistent water-washed, exposed-aggregate surfaces
- Variety of exposed-aggregate appearances
- Easy identification
- Ease and speed of production
- Time and labor savings, when used as an alternative to sand blasting