MasterSeal SL 180
Polyester, traffic-detector loop sealant
How does MasterSeal SL 180 work?
MasterSeal SL 180 (formerly Gold Label All Season Loop Sealant) is a flowable polyester, traffic-detector loop sealant designed for the traffic control industry to embed and protect detector loop wire for traffic signals and parking gates.
- For embedding detector loop wire for traffic signals and parking gates
- Interiors or exteriors
- Concrete and masonry
What are the unique features of MasterSeal SL 180?
- Variable mix ratio allows applicator to mix to desired consistency
- Flowable to ensure loop wire is totally encapsulated
What are the benefits of MasterSeal SL 180?
- Cures quickly, helping to minimize traffic disruption
- Cured sealant is flexible to accommodate normal movement in concrete or asphalt
- Freeze/thaw tolerance allows sealant to be used in subfreezing conditions
- Moisture tolerant so it can be applied to damp substrates
US / Canada Product Information
Data Guide (French)
Joint Sealants Brochure - Spanish
Sealant Performance Selection Guide