MasterProtect 8065CP, 8105CP, 8160CP
Embedded galvanic anodes for the protection of reinforcing steel
How do MasterProtect 8065CP, 8105CP & 8160CP anodes work?
MasterProtect 8065CP, 8105CP & 8160CP are engineered discrete zinc anodes encased in a proprietary mortar. Integral galvanized tie wires permit easy connection to concrete reinforcement. As a key component of a complete concrete repair strategy, the sacrificial zinc core generates a small electrical current as it is consumed, protecting the reinforcing steel from accelerated corrosion.
- Where reinforced structures will be repaired
- Where chlorides are present in the structure
- Wherever corrosion of reinforcing steel is possible
- In post-tensioned, pre-stressed, or conventionally reinforced structures
- Interior or exterior
What are the unique features of MasterProtect 8065CP, 8105CP & 8160CP anodes?
- Chelation-Driven System
- Lower pH mortar
- High grade ASTM B418 type II zinc alloy
- Pre-twisted tie wires
- Increased zinc surface area
- Generates small current as it deteriorates, to protect reinforcing steel
- Enhanced transport of reaction by-products
- Not affected by carbonation or auto-corrosion
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 8065CP, 8105CP & 8160CP anodes?
- Prevents re-passivation of the zinc; optimizes service life
- Non-caustic; safe to handle
- Prolonged shelf life; reduced tendency toward degradation
- Proper stand-off from reinforcing steel; ensures optimal current throw; fast, easy installation
- Optimizes anode performance; extends service life; up to 50% more efficient than other anodes of same zinc weight
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Anode reactivates after wet/dry cycles; longer service life
- Greater shelf life
MasterProtect 8065 8105 8160 CP Data Guide
MasterProtect 8065CP 8105CP 8160CP Data Guide (French)