MasterSeal Pedestrian Traffic 1500
Polyurethane waterproofing, traffic-bearing membrane systems for pedestrian areas
How does MasterSeal Pedestrian Traffic 1500 work?
MasterSeal Pedestrian Traffic 1500 is a waterproofing system consisting of:
For projects requiring aggregate, three options are available:
- Parking garages
- Plaza decks
- Building and restoration
- Balconies (Plywood)
What are the unique features and benefits of MasterSeal Pedestrian Traffic 1500?
- Primer coat not typically required which helps to reduce labor and material costs
- Waterproof to protect concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied areas below from water damage
- Excellent chloride resistance provides protection against chloride intrusion; extends the life of reinforcing steel
- Seamless waterproof membrane protects concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied areas below from water damage; has no seams that may result in leaks
- Provides skid resistance to increase safety and offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance
- Repairable and recoatable to extend the useful life of the system