MasterSeal Pedestrian Traffic 2500 Primerless
High-solids polyurethane waterproofing, traffic-bearing membrane systems for pedestrian areas
How does MasterSeal Pedestrian Traffic 2500 Primerless work?
MasterSeal Pedestrian Traffic 2500 Primerless is a fluid-applied polyurethane waterproofing system using a fast-setting, two-component reactive curing mechanism. It has very low odor and is VOC compliant.
MasterSeal Pedestrian Traffic 2500 Primerless is composed of:
For projects requiring aggregate, three options are available:
- MasterSeal 941, a hard-wearing, angular aggregate
- MasterSeal 941DR, an aggregate free of respirable crystalline silica
- MasterSeal 945, an aggregate free of respirable crystalline silica for integrated top coats
- Commercial construction
- Building and restoration
- Plywood decks and balconies
- Plaza decks
What are the unique features and benefits of MasterSeal Pedestrian Traffic 2500 Primerless?
- Two-component system provides faster setting times, even in cooler climates, to help reduce facility downtime
- MasterSeal 945 aggregate is pre-mixed with MasterSeal top coats to reduce labor and material costs
- MasterSeal 941DR aggregate is free of respirable crystalline silica
- Low odor/high solids allow MasterSeal Traffic 2500 Primerless to be used over or near inhabited structures; Non-flammable and solvent-free
- Seamless waterproof membrane helps protect concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied spaces below from water damage and has no seams that may result in leaks
- Excellent chemical and chloride resistance helps protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents as well as chloride intrusion
- Provides skid resistance to increase safety and offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance