MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000
Low odor polyurethane deck coating system
Formerly: Conipur Plus
How does MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 deck coating system work?
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 is a primerless system consisting of:
- MasterSeal M 200 – a one component, moisture-curing polyurethane
- MasterSeal M 205, a low VOC, one-component, moisture-curing polyurethane
- MasterSeal TC 275 – a two-component fast curing aromatic polyurethane topcoat with outstanding mechanical properties, including high tensile strength, and excellent tear and abrasion resistance available in grey, charcoal and black.
- MasterSeal TC 295 – a high performance, two component, aliphatic, polyaspartic modified, high solids, polyurethane waterproofing coating for use as an intermediate/topcoat for the MasterSeal Traffic 2000 and MasterSeal Traffic 2500 deck coating systems available in grey, charcoal and tint base.
- Parking garages
- Commercial construction
- Building and restoration
- Plywood decks/balconies
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 coating system?
- Meets EPA national requirements for VOC
- Seamless waterproof membrane protects concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied areas below from water damage; has no seams that may result in leaks
- Excellent chemical resistance to protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 coating system?
- Fast turnaround reduces facility downtime
- Primerless system reduces labor and material costs
- Low odor allows the system to be applied near occupied spaces
- Excellent chloride resistance protects against chloride intrusion, extending the life of reinforced steel
- Skid resistant for increased safety; offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance
- Labor and cost reduction when pre-mixing MasterSeal 945 aggregate with MasterSeal top coats (for pedestrian and light- or medium-duty vehicular applications)
Download component and system technical literature for MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 coating system:
Safety Data Sheets (SDS):
MasterSeal M 200 - SLV
MasterSeal M 200 - Slope
MasterSeal M 205
MasterSeal TC 275 - Part A
MasterSeal TC 275 - Part B
MasterSeal TC 275 - Part A Black
MasterSeal TC 275 - Charcoal Gray
MasterSeal TC 295 - Part A Gray
MasterSeal TC 295 - Part B
MasterSeal TC 295 - Part C Charcoal Gray
Data Guide (French)
Data Guide - Spanish
MasterSeal 940DR and 941DR Data Guide
MasterSeal Deck Membrane Troubleshooting Guide
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 Data Guide