MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500
High-solids polyurethane waterproofing, traffic bearing membrane systems
How does MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 work:
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 is a high-solids, fluid-applied polyurethane waterproofing system. It uses a fast-setting two-component reactive curing mechanism. It has a very low odor and is VOC compliant.
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 is composed of:
- MasterSeal P 255—a two-component polyurethane-based adhesive primer.
- MasterSeal M 265—a two-component fast-curing polyurethane base coat with outstanding mechanical properties, including excellent elongation.
- MasterSeal TC 275—a two-component fast-curing aromatic polyurethane topcoat with outstanding mechanical properties, including high tensile strength and excellent tear and abrasion resistance available in grey, charcoal and black..
MasterSeal TC 295 (exterior applications) – a high performance, two-component aliphatic, high solids urethane waterproofing membrane designed as a topcoat for the MasterSeal Traffic 2500 available in grey, charcoal and tint base.
For projects requiring aggregate, three options are available:
- MasterSeal 941, a hard-wearing, angular aggregate
- MasterSeal 941DR, an aggregate free of respirable crystalline silica
MasterSeal 945, an aggregate free of respirable crystalline silica for integrated top coats
- Parking garages
- Commercial construction
- Building and restoration
- Plywood decks
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500?
- Seamless waterproof membrane helps protects concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied below from water damage; and has no seams that may result in leaks
- Excellent chemical resistance to protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents
- 40 standard colors utilizing MasterSeal 900 color packs available for MasterSeal TC 295 Tint Base as well as 9 standard quartz and flake options for use with MasterSeal TC 295 Clear
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500?
- Two-component system provides faster setting times, even in cooler climates, to help reduce facility downtime
- Low odor/high solids allow MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 to be used over or near inhabited structures; Non-flammable and solvent-free
- Excellent chloride resistance to protect against chloride intrusion, extending the life of reinforcing steel
- Skid resistant for increased safety; offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance
- Labor and cost reduction when pre-mixing MasterSeal 945 aggregate with MasterSeal top coats
On the Job Video:
Detail Drawing: Extra Heavy Duty Traffic
Detail Drawing: Heavy Traffic
Detail Drawing: Light Traffic and Parking Stalls
MasterSeal 2500 Field Adhesion Test
MasterSeal 940 and 941 Data Guide
MasterSeal 940DR/941DR Data Guide (French)
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 Guide Spec
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Data Guide
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Data Guide (French)