MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500
High-solids polyurethane waterproofing, traffic bearing membrane systems
How does MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 work:
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 is a high-solids, fluid-applied polyurethane waterproofing system. It uses a fast-setting two-component reactive curing mechanism. It has a very low odor and is VOC compliant.
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 is composed of:
- MasterSeal P 255—a two-component polyurethane-based adhesive primer.
- MasterSeal M 265—a two-component fast-curing polyurethane base coat with outstanding mechanical properties, including excellent elongation.
- MasterSeal TC 275—a two-component fast-curing aromatic polyurethane topcoat with outstanding mechanical properties, including high tensile strength and excellent tear and abrasion resistance available in grey, charcoal and black..
MasterSeal TC 295 (exterior applications) – a high performance, two-component aliphatic, high solids urethane waterproofing membrane designed as a topcoat for the MasterSeal Traffic 2500 available in grey, charcoal and tint base.
For projects requiring aggregate, three options are available:
- MasterSeal 941, a hard-wearing, angular aggregate
- MasterSeal 941DR, an aggregate free of respirable crystalline silica
MasterSeal 945, an aggregate free of respirable crystalline silica for integrated top coats
- Parking garages
- Commercial construction
- Building and restoration
- Plywood decks
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500?
- Seamless waterproof membrane helps protects concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied below from water damage; and has no seams that may result in leaks
- Excellent chemical resistance to protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents
- 40 standard colors utilizing MasterSeal 900 color packs available for MasterSeal TC 295 Tint Base as well as 9 standard quartz and flake options for use with MasterSeal TC 295 Clear
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500?
- Two-component system provides faster setting times, even in cooler climates, to help reduce facility downtime
- Low odor/high solids allow MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 to be used over or near inhabited structures; Non-flammable and solvent-free
- Excellent chloride resistance to protect against chloride intrusion, extending the life of reinforcing steel
- Skid resistant for increased safety; offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance
- Labor and cost reduction when pre-mixing MasterSeal 945 aggregate with MasterSeal top coats
On the Job Video:
Detail Drawing: Extra Heavy Duty Traffic
Detail Drawing: Heavy Traffic
Detail Drawing: Light Traffic and Parking Stalls
MasterSeal 2500 Field Adhesion Test
MasterSeal 940 and 941 Data Guide
MasterSeal 940 and 941 Data Guide (French)
MasterSeal Traffic 2500 Guide Spec
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Data Guide