MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Primerless
High-solids polyurethane waterproofing, traffic bearing membrane systems
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Primerless description:
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Primerless is a high-solids, fluid-applied polyurethane waterproofing system.
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Primerless is composed of:
- MasterSeal M 270 NP - a primerless two-component fast-curing polyurethane base coat with outstanding mechanical properties, including excellent elongation.
- MasterSeal TC 275—a two-component fast-curing aromatic polyurethane topcoat with outstanding mechanical properties, including high tensile strength and excellent tear and abrasion resistance available in grey, charcoal and black.
- MasterSeal TC 295 (exterior applications) – a high performance, two-component aliphatic, high solids urethane waterproofing membrane designed as a topcoat for the MasterSeal Traffic 2500 Primerless available in grey, charcoal and tint base.
- Parking garages
- Commercial construction
- Building and restoration
- Plywood decks
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Primerles?
- Primerless base coat application increases speed of turnaround and decreases labor costs for system installation.
- Seamless waterproof membrane helps protects concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied below below from water damage; and has no seams that may result in leaks
- Excellent chemical resistance to protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Primerless?
- Customers can rest easy knowing that BASF stands behind this rugged waterproofing system
- Two-component system provides faster setting times, even in cooler climates, to help reduce facility downtime
- Low odor/high solids allow MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Primerless to be used over or near inhabited structures; Non-flammable and solvent-free
- Excellent chloride resistance to protect against chloride intrusion, extending the life of reinforcing steel
- Skid resistant for increased safety; offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance
- Labor and cost reduction when pre-mixing MasterSeal 945 aggregate with MasterSeal top coats
US / Canada Product Information
Safety Data Sheets (SDS):
MasterSeal M 270 NP
MasterSeal TC 275 - Part A
MasterSeal TC 275 - Part B
MasterSeal TC 275 - Black
MasterSeal TC 275 - Charcoal
MasterSeal TC 295 - Part A
MasterSeal TC 295 - Part B
Data Guide - French
MasterSeal 940DR and 941DR Data Guide
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2500 Primerless Data Guide