MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 Low VOC
Polyurethane waterproofing, traffic-bearing membrane systems for vehicular areas
How does MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 Low VOC work?
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 Low VOC consists of:
- MasterSeal M 205, a low VOC, one-component, moisture-curing polyurethane.
- MasterSeal TC 275 – a two-component fast curing aromatic polyurethane top coat with outstanding mechanical properties, including high tensile strength, and excellent tear and abrasion resistance.
- MasterSeal TC 295 – a high performance, two component, aliphatic, polyaspartic modified, high solids, polyurethane waterproofing coating for use as an intermediate/topcoat
- Parking garages
- Commercial construction
- Building and restoration
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 Low VOC?
- Meets EPA national requirements for VOC
- Excellent chloride resistance protects against chloride intrusion, extending the life of reinforced steel
- Excellent chemical resistance to protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2000 Low VOC?
- Fast turnaround reduces facility downtime
- Primerless system reduces labor and material costs
- Seamless waterproof membrane protects concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied areas below from water damage; has no seams that may result in leaks
- Skid resistant for increased safety; offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance