MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2850
Hybrid polyurethane-methyl methacrylate waterproofing, traffic-bearing membrane system
How does MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2850 work?
MasterSeal Traffic 2850 is a fluid-applied, hybrid polyurethane-methyl methacrylate waterproofing system. It allows for fast turnaround time while maintaing durability.
MasterSeal Traffic 2850 is composed of:
- MasterSeal M 270 NP - a two-component, fast-curing polyurethane base coat
- MasterSeal TC 275 – a two-component fast curing aromatic polyurethane top coat
- MasterSeal TC 299FS – a solvent-free, two-component, 100% reactive methyl methacrylate (MMA) resin
- MasterSeal 918FS - a powder hardener that initiates the MMA cure
- MasterSeal 941, a hard-wearing, angular aggregate
- MasterSeal 941DR, an aggregate free of respirable crystalline silica
- Parking Garages
- Commercial Construction
- Building and Restoration
What are the unique features of MasterSeal Traffic 2850?
- Two-component system utilizes flexible polyurethane and world-class MMA technologies
- Hybrid system provides waterproofing capabilities as well as faster setting times, even in cooler climates, to help reduce downtime
- MasterSeal 941DR aggregate is free of respirable crystalline silica
What are the benefits of MasterSeal Traffic 2850?
- High strength with excellent bonding capabilities to a variety of concrete substrates
- Seamless waterproof membrane helps protect concrete from freeze/thaw damage; protects occupied spaces below from water damage and has no seams that may result in leaks
- Excellent chemical and chloride resistance helps protect against common parking deck chemicals including gasoline, diesel fuel, oil, alcohol, ethylene glycol, de-icing salt, bleach and cleaning agents as well as chloride intrusion
- Provides skid resistance to increase safety and offers excellent durability and superior abrasion resistance
MasterSeal Fast Cure Traffic Systems Brochure
MasterSeal Fast Cure Traffic Systems Sell Sheet
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2850 Data Guide
MasterSeal Vehicular Traffic 2850 Guide Specification