MasterFiber MAC 100
How does MasterFiber MAC 100 work?
MasterFiber MAC 100 product, a synthetic macrofiber, is manufactured from a proprietary blend of polypropylene resins, in compliance with ASTM C 1116/C 1116M. MasterFiber MAC 100 product is specifically engineered for use as shrinkage and temperature (secondary) reinforcement and provides excellent plastic shrinkage control and reduced settlement cracking.
- Industrial and warehouse floors
- Commercial slab construction
- Concrete pavement
- White topping and overlays
- Thin wall precast concrete
- Composite metal decks
What are the unique features of MasterFiber MAC 100?
- Tensile strength of 60,000 psi (415 MPa)
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C 1116/C 1116M “Standard Specification for Fiber-Reinforced Concrete”
- Uniform distribution throughout the concrete mixture
- Excellent finishability
- Excellent post-first crack performance
What are the benefits of MasterFiber MAC 100?
- Eliminates the need for welded-wire reinforcement (WWR) and small diameter bars used as secondary reinforcement, depending on the application
- Effective tight crack control
- Provides excellent plastic shrinkage crack reduction and settlement control
- Improves green strengths – permits earlier stripping of forms with less rejection
- Reduces construction time and overall labor and material costs
- Increases flexural toughness, impact and shatter resistance