MasterFlow 1205UW EX
How does MasterFlow 1205UW EX work?
MasterFlow 1205UW EX is a cement-based, pumpable grout specifically designed for use in underwater grouting applications. It produces a pumpable, non-bleeding, high-strength product that can be used over a wide range of placement temperatures.
- Underwater grouting applications
- Underwater formed repairs
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 1205UW EX?
- Contains an anti-washout additive to allow underwater application
- High compressive strengths
- Hardens without settlement, segregation, shrinkage or formation of voids
- Minimum 1-hour pumpability at 90 °F (32 °C)
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 1205UW EX?
- Can be pumped and/or recirculated for relatively long periods of time
- Can be used over a wide range of placement temperatures
- Easy to pump, pour or tremie for ease of placement
MasterFlow 1205UW EX Data Guide
MasterFlow 1205UW EX Data Guide (Spanish)
MasterFlow 1205UW EX SDS
MasterFlow 1205UW EX SDS (Spanish)
MasterFlow1205UW EX Sell Sheet