MasterRoc MG 10 NA
High Yield Thixotropic Non-Shrink Grout
How does MasterRoc MG 10 NA work?
MasterRoc MG 10 NA is a thixotropic, high yield, and shrinkage compensated grout used for placement of cable and rock bolts in tunnels and underground mines.
Recommended uses of MasterRoc MG 10 NA:
MasterRoc MG 10 NA grout is suitable for the encapsulation of roof bolts and cable anchors where the “top-down” grouting method is preferred. MasterRoc MG 10 NA grout is specially designed to provide a high yield (volume) of grout mixture without segregation or bleeding that can develop excellent compressive strengths.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MG 10 NA?
- Highly pumpable; yet, exhibits rapid thixotropy
- Can be applied through small-diameter grout tubes
- Excellent strength development
- Extended working time (about 60 minutes at 68 °F [20 °C])
- Excellent bond to steel and surrounding strata
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MG 10 NA?
- Restricted flow into surrounding strata
- Enables the use of smaller drill holes
- Eliminates the requirement for sealing of the collar and plate with cotton waste etc.
- Economical to use
- Enhances the safety of critical bolt and anchor installations