MasterRoc RBA 384
Highly reactive, thixotropic polyurea silicate anchoring resin for rock bolt and cable bolt installation
How does MasterRoc RBA 384 work?
MasterRoc RBA 384 is a fast reacting, two-component polyurea silicate anchoring resin specifically designed for rock bolt and cable bolt installations. Its unique thixotropic feature makes the overhead applications possible without additional sealing. Its extended setting time feature allows the installation in areas with higher ambient temperature, and in areas where longer open times are required.
- Resin-into-bolt rock bolting at all angles
- Bolt-into-resin rock bolting at all angles
- For the use with steel and glass fiber bolts
What are the unique features of MasterRoc RBA 384?
- Long distance pumping capability
- Extended setting time
- High structural strength
- Excellent adhesion to damp and low friction substrates
- Does not absorb water or expand in volume when comes in contact with water
- Penetrates cracks wider than 5 mil (0.14 mm)
What are the benefits of MasterRoc RBA 384?
- Secure and precise injection
- Flexibility in applications
- Reliable rock bolting