MasterRoc MP 231 CLN
Cleaning and flushing agent for chemical grout injection pumping equipment
How does MasterRoc MP 321 CLN work?
MasterRoc MP 231 CLN product is an organic-based solvent that is nonflammable and is free of water. It is suitable for cleaning injection pumps, lines, and other associated equipment.
MasterRoc MP 231 CLN product can be used to flush out the residues of uncured liquid polyurethane and polyurea silicate injection grouts in order to clean:
- Injection pumps
- Other associated equipment
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 321 CLN?
- Effective for polyurethane and polyurea silicate based injection materials
- Made with organic, non-hazardous materials
- Flash point 414 °F (212 °C)
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 321 CLN?
- Extends the service life and reduces the maintenance rates of equipment
- Environmentally preferable and safe for the users