MasterRoc MP 304
Low viscosity, fast-reacting and highly flexible acrylic resin with adjustable reaction speed for permanent water sealing, joint repair and layer curtaining of concrete and masonry.
How does MasterRoc MP 304 work?
- Concrete repair
- Joint repair
- Curtain injection
- Permanent water sealing of tunnel and shaft concrete linings and masonry
- Injection into damp areas or areas with standing water
- Stopping of minor water seepage through cracks
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MP 304?
- Swells up to 100% of its initial volume
- Re-swells upon exposure to moisture after dry periods
- Highly flexible compact resin
- Excellent adhesive properties, even on damp or wet surfaces
- Resistant to acidic and alkaline solutions, as well as many other solvents
- Outstanding bonding to fractured rock and concrete, even under wet conditions
- Very low viscosity (close to that of water)
- Controllable gel time (between 15 seconds and 3.5 minutes at 68 °F (20 °C))
- Environmentally preferable
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 304?
- Swelling-fitted filling of cracks and fissures
- Can accommodate structural and ground movements
- Self heals even after dry periods
- Very low viscosity helps in deep penetration of the product, even at low pressure, into
very fine cracks or fissures and long flow paths
- Harmless when in contact with groundwater, with no emission of dangerous substances