MasterRoc SA 430
Liquid sprayed concrete accelerator for wet-mix spraying
MasterRoc SA 430 description:
MasterRoc SA 430 admixture is a shotcrete accelerator used mainly in the wet spraying process, but can also be used in the dry spraying process. MasterRoc SA 430 admixture is a liquid whose dosage can be varied to the desired setting and hardening times.
- Tunneling and mining
- Temporary support
- Permanent support
- Final lining
- Slope stabilization
- Repairs of concrete structures
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SA 430?
- Faster setting and higher early strengths
- Low consumption
- Easy to mix into the concrete, even at low temperatures
- Low viscosity
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SA 430?
- Produces quality shotcrete
- Improves adhesion and surface bond