MasterRoc ABR 7
Anti-abrasion and dust-reducing agent for hard rock tunnel boring machines
How does MasterRoc ABR 7 work?
MasterRoc ABR 7 liquid foaming agent is specifically designed to reduce abrasive wear to the cutting tools in tunnel boring machines (TBM), and to substantially reduce dust formation during excavation. It lowers inner friction and abrasiveness of the face at the cutterhead as well as at the screw conveyor.
MasterRoc ABR 7 liquid foaming agent is recommended for use in hard rock TBM excavation.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc ABR 7?
- Reduces abrasive wear in cutting tools
- Reduces dust formation, leading to improved working environment for TBM operators
- Lowers inner friction and abrasiveness of the face at the cutterhead as well as at the screw conveyor
- Compatible with highest environmental standards
- Based on renewable materials
What are the benefits of MasterRoc ABR 7?
- Reduces TBM down time due to reduced wear, which means less frequent cutter changes, thus more time available for excavation
- Improves cooling of the cutter head, improving the rubber seal durability, and extending the life of the cutter bearing assembly
- Improves muck transfer, resulting in reduced risk of blockage, cleaner cutter discs and cutter head area, making maintenance easier and reducing cutter disc changing time
- Overall cost savings due to higher advance rate and lower maintenance cost
- Reduces power consumption