MasterRoc ACP 143
Anti-clay soil conditioning polymer for tunnel boring machines (TBM)
How does MasterRoc ACP 143 work?
MasterRoc ACP 143 is a liquid polymer, specially designed for highly cohesive and adhesive soils such as marl, silts, and clays that contain fine particles.
- Creates a stable foam and can be used with the standard foam generators installed on Earth Pressure Balance (EPB) machines.
- Designed to reduce the clogging and adhesion potential of clayey soils.
- Can be injected at the cutterhead, into the working chamber, or onto the screw conveyor.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc ACP 143?
- Reduces clogging and adhesion on the cutterhead
- Creates a plastic soil material that can be easily excavated and transported
What are the benefits of MasterRoc ACP 143?
- Helps to avoid the re-agglomeration of clay particles
- Reduces cutterhead torque
- Increases TBM speed