MasterRoc ACP 214
Anti-clay polymer for Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM)
How does MasterRoc ACP 214 work?
MasterRoc ACP 214 anticlay polymer is a liquid product designed to reduce the clogging and adhesion potential of clayey soils.
MasterRoc ACP 214 anticlay polymer can be applied to the cutterhead, into the working chamber, or onto the screw conveyor of the TBM to eliminate stickiness and adhesiveness of the clay, to reduce the risk of TBM blockage, and to facilitate an easy and convenient muck transportation.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc ACP 214?
- Breaks down clay, reduces its stickiness and adhesiveness
- Reduces clogging and adhesion on the cutterhead
- Improves and homogenizes soil consistency
What are the benefits of MasterRoc ACP 214?
- Reduces blockages in cutterhead, working chamber, and muck transfer system
- Reduces cutterhead torque
- Increases TBM advancing speed