MasterRoc BA 110
High-Performance Bentonite for Annular Grout Mixes for Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM)
How does MasterRoc BA 110 work?
MasterRoc BA 110 is a high yield, untreated and organic-free bentonite designed for use in the annular grouts that are injected behind the tunnel segments in TBM projects. Its special characteristics in enhancing viscosity, gel strength, thixotropy, and water retention make the product ideal for controlling the segregation, bleeding, and permeability of the annular grouts.
Recommended applications of MasterRoc BA 110:
What are the unique features of MasterRoc BA 110?
- Chemically stable
- Contaminant free
- Mixes quickly to achieve the required viscosity
- Excellent water retention
What are the benefits of MasterRoc BA 110?
- Reduces bleeding and segregation
- Ensures high level of lubrication and reduced permeability of the annular grouts
- Has the ability to cool metal parts of the operating machines