MasterRoc SLF 670
Concentrated, Biodegradable, High Performance, Highly Stable Foaming Agent for Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM)
How does MasterRoc SLF 670 work?
MasterRoc SLF 670 is a concentrated, biodegradable, high-performance and highly stable foaming agent, specifically designed to improve the performance and control of the soil through the screw conveyor under the toughest conditions. MasterRoc SLF 670 foaming agent is ideal for heterogeneous grounds with variable ranges of permeability.
Recommended uses of MasterRoc SLF 670:
The main application of MasterRoc SLF 670 foaming agent is in the TBM soft ground tunneling. The product is specifically designed to treat silty to sandy soils. MasterRoc SLF 670 foaming agent can maintain chemical homogeneity and stability at low temperatures and also in frozen soils. MasterRoc SLF 670 foaming agent can create a highly stable fine foam that holds the face pressure and maintains the rheology of the excavated ground longer than the conventional foaming agents. The foam generated from MasterRoc SLF 670 foaming agent can be injected in front of the cutterhead, into the TBM working chamber or in the screw conveyor.
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SLF 670?
- Remains stable in temperatures as low as 23 °F (-5 °C)
- High foaming capacity
- Generates fine, uniform, and stable foams
- Creates plastic deformation properties in the soil
- Lowers inner friction and abrasiveness of the soil
- Helps obtain desired soil rheology with decreased foam injection ratio (FIR) values
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SLF 670?
- Suitable for a wide range of tunneling environments
- Improves face support pressure control and increases face stabilities
- Improves soil behavior and reduces soil permeability
- Improves TBM excavation cycle time and quality
- Reduces risk of surface settlement
- Reduces soil blockage and promotes easier mucking
- Reduces cutterhead and screw conveyor wear
- Reduces foam consumption
- Reduces logistic complexities