MasterRoc SWA 750
Binding agent designed to improve rheological properties of drilling fluids
MasterRoc SWA 750 Description:
MasterRoc SWA 750 is a liquid, water-soluble polymer that works as a binding agent to reduce fluid loss and to boost viscosity of the drilling fluid. MasterRoc SWA 750 polymer can be used to enhance the performance of MasterRoc soil conditioning products in difficult ground conditions. MasterRoc SWA 750 polymer is also suitable for the sealing of the excavation face during hyperbaric interventions in combination with the injection of bentonite or filler slurries.
Recommended uses of MasterRoc SWA 750:
MasterRoc SWA 750 polymer can be used in the Earth Pressure Balance (EPB) Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) and the Slurry TBM to
- Modify the properties of the bentonite slurry to improve the yield of the slurry, especially under high soil porosity or saline water conditions
- Improve the filter cake properties of the slurries
- Lubricant for
What are the unique features of MasterRoc SWA 750?
- Structures the soil, especially in coarse and clean sands and gravels below groundwater levels
- Reduces soil permeability
- Creates plastic deformation properties in the soil
- Lowers the inner friction and abrasiveness of the soil
What are the benefits of MasterRoc SWA 750?
- Provides even and controlled support pressures
- Increases stability of the excavation face
- Improves the yield and filter cake properties of bentonite slurry