Ucrete UD200: Polyurethane concrete resurfacing system
Comparable to Ucrete HF
How does Ucrete UD200 work?
Ucrete UD200 is a four component polyurethane concrete flooring system. This troweled, monolithic flooring system is installed from ¼"-1/2" (6-12mm). The thickness is determined by the service and cleaning temperatures and the severity of traffic expected. Ucrete UD200 floors are extremely tough and have many physical properties that exceed those of typical concrete.
- Where severe conditions exist - high impact pressure, thermal shock, and chemical exposure.
- Where steam or hot water is required for cleaning
- Badly damaged surfaces that need a fast, economical resurface
- Meat, poultry, and dairy plants
- New construction projects
- Bottling facilities
- Food and beverage facilities
- Food warehouses
- Pulp and paper mills
- Precious-metal refineries
- Pharmaceutical facilities
- Freezers and coolers
What are the unique features of Ucrete UD200?
- Thermal stability
- Can cure in as little as 4 hours at 50 °F with Ucrete
- Unaffected by freeze/thaw cycles
- 40+ years of project references
- No priming or sealing of substrate
- Wide temperature service range from – 40° to 302°F (-40° to 150°C)
- Can be applied on 7-10 day old concrete
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
- Extremely high bond strength
- Coefficient of thermal expansion similar to concrete
- Slip resistant
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
What are the benefits of Ucrete UD200?
- Resists steam or continuous hot-water cleaning
- Minimizes down time
- Low odor; VOC compliant
- Single lift application for reduced application and facility down time
- Handles heavy traffic
- Thermal shock resistance exceeds typical epoxy overlays
- Accelerates work schedules
- Tolerates organic and inorganic acids, alkalis and salts
- Reduces shear at bond line
- Proven track record