MasterTop 1234 decorative epoxy floor system
Formerly: Selbatwede 41
MasterTop 1234 description:
MasterTop 1234 flooring system consists of a two-component 100% solids epoxy-resin binder with pigmented quartz aggregate. The colored quartz imparts a slip-resistant surface that can be varied by the applicator. It is applied over properly prepared surfaces to a thickness of 1/8" (3 mm) to 3/16" (5 mm).
- Light- to medium-duty traffic areas
- Commercial applications
- Restrooms and showers
- Locker rooms
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1234?
- Broadcast Application
- Temperature in-service range of 0 – 170° F (-18 – 76° C)
- 100% solids epoxy
- Broadcast finish
- Colored quartz finish
- Epoxy technology
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1234?
- Designed for ease of application
- Unique decorative appearance
- Ideal for hot and cold environments
- VOC compliant; low odor
- Texture can be varied to meet customer’s needs
- Can be used with MasterTop (formerly Selby) membrane systems
- Available in standard and custom blends
- Good chemical resistance