Self-leveling epoxy flooring system
MasterTop 1235SL description:
MasterTop 1235SL is composed of 100% solids, tinted epoxy-based components and specially graded aggregates. They are installed at a thickness from 1/16 – 1/8” (1.5 – 3 mm) or greater. MasterTop 1235SL withstands foot and light wheeled traffic in a variety of industrial and commercial facilities. MasterTop 1235SL incorporates an optional aggregate for increased slip resistance.
- Where abrasion and chemical resistance are required
- Pneumatic palette-jack areas
- Food-and-beverage preparation areas
- Clean rooms
- Locker rooms
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1235SL?
- Great flow and self-leveling properties
- Durable surface coat
- Epoxy technology
- Wide in service temperature range
- 100% Solids
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1235SL?
- Designed for rapid and efficient installation
- Smooth and slip-resistant options
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Good chemical resistance
- Ideal for hot or cold environments
- Low odor