1/4" trowel applied epoxy flooring system
How does MasterTop 1245CLAD work?
MasterTop 1245CLAD is a seamless flooring system composed of high solids epoxy resins and specially graded aggregates. It is a trowel applied pigmented clad layer with a pigmented finish coat.
- Areas subject to forklift and heavy foot traffic, impact pressures and chemical exposure
- Correctional facilities
- Heavy-duty manufacturing facilities
- Food-packaging areas
- Clean rooms
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1245CLAD?
- Good abrasion and impact resistance
- Can be applied to provide an orange-peel texture (see MasterTop Flooring Systems product data sheet)
- Uniform color appearance
- Temperature service range of 0 to 170° F (-18 to 76° C)
- High solids
- Can be used with MasterTop polyurethane and polyaspartic topcoats
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1245CLAD?
- Formulated for heavy duty use
- Provides a uniform, attractive appearance
- Suitable for both cold and hot environments
- Low odor; VOC compliant
- Superior chemical resistance and UV Stability