Trowel applied decorative epoxy flooring system
How does MasterTop 1249CLAD work?
MasterTop 1249CLAD is a 1/4" (6 mm) 100% solids epoxy flooring system that contains specially graded aggregates. It is a trowel applied, tinted clad layer with a clear finish coat. This flooring system yields heavy duty performance similar to MasterTop 1245CLAD with a decorative natural aggregate look.
- Where a high level of impact and chemical resistance are required
- MasterTop 1249CLAD withstands forklift and heavy foot traffic
- Correctional facilities
- Cafeterias, food-preparation and service areas
- Clean rooms
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1249CLAD?
- Contains specially graded aggregates
- Temperature service range of 0 to 170° F (-18 to 76° C)
- Good abrasion, chemical, and impact resistance
- 100% solids
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1249CLAD?
- Formulated for heavy duty use
- Reveals decorative aggregate body coat
- Ideal for hot and cold environments
- Requires little maintenance
- Low odor; VOC compliant