Trowel applied heavy duty decorative epoxy floor with textured finish
How does MasterTop 1254 work?
MasterTop 1254 is a 100% solids trowel-applied epoxy flooring system with a decorative broadcast finish. The quartz imparts a slip-resistant surface that can be varied by the applicator. It is applied over properly prepared primed surfaces at a depth of 3/16" (4.5 mm).
- Medium to heavy duty traffic areas
- Commercial and industrial applications
- Over badly damaged concrete
- Commercial buildings
- Retail facilities
- Grocery stores
- Showers and restrooms
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1254?
- Clear gloss coat over a multicolored quartz coat
- 100% solids epoxy
- Epoxy resins
- Temperature in-service range of 0 to 170° F (-18 to 76° C)
- Textured finish
- Epoxy technology
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1254?
- Unique decorative appearance
- Will accommodate damaged surfaces; greater impact resistance and service life
- VOC compliant; low odor
- Ideal for a wide variety of environments
- Texture can be varied to meet facility needs
- Good chemical resistance