MasterTop 1817PC: Fast-curing, solvent free, methyl-methacrylate-based polymer concrete for patching and overlays
Formerly: SRS Degadur R17 Polymer Concrete
How does MasterTop 1817PC work?
MasterTop 1817PC is a methyl-methacrylate polymer concrete system designed for a multitude of applications that require a fast-curing, high-strength material. MasterTop 1817PC consists of two components – MasterTop SRS 17RS Part A, a liquid methacrylate based resin and MasterTop SRS 17RS Part B, the powder component consisting of sand, inert fillers, polymers, pigments, and powder hardener. MasterTop 1817PC system is used for thin patches, overlays and grouting, or filled with coarse aggregate and used for deep patches in slabs. The unique fast cure and outstanding durability make the MasterTop 1817PC suitable for concrete restoration projects, including repairing and rebuilding deteriorated concrete surfaces.
- Industrial flooring overlays/patches
- Repair of cracked, spalled and eroded concrete
- Rebuild joints and deteriorated concrete surfaces
- Shimming and high strength grouting
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1817PC?
- Fully cures in one hour
- High strength
- Can be installed in a variety of thicknesses
- NSF registered
- Can be applied at 14° F (-10° C)
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1817PC?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Ideal to repair and rebuild deteriorated concrete surfaces
- Offers design flexibility for numerous applications
- Designed to withstand freeze/thaw cycles
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)
- Can perform installations in cold temperatures