MasterTop 1823 SRS CQ
Methyl-methacrylate-based, self-leveling, flexible flooring system with decorative quartz broadcast for freezers
How does MasterTop 1823 SRS CQ work?
MasterTop 1823 SRS CQ is a methyl-methacrylate, self-leveling flooring system for use in areas that require a flexible system able to withstand operating temperatures found in freezers, coolers and cold warehousing. MasterTop 1823 SRS CQ can be installed at temperatures down to -20° F (-29° C). The unique chemistry of the MasterTop 1823 SRS CQ system provides a full cure in one hour or less for each component and provides a permanent chemical bond between each coat.
- Flooring system within freezers, coolers and cold warehousing
- Used to resurface and coat concrete floors
- Use where aesthetics are a concern
- Use for areas that require a non-skid texture
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Grocery stores
- Hospitals and medical research facilities
- Public assembly facilities and stadiums
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1823 SRS CQ?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Can be applied at -20° F (-29° C)
- Flexible system
- Excellent UV resistance
- Quartz broadcast
- Excellent chemical resistance
- NSF registered
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1823 SRS CQ?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- No need to turn off freezer for installation
- Can be subjected to movement from freeze/thaw cycles
- Long term color performance
- Provides an aesthetic, non-skid texture
- Wide range of applications
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)