MasterTop 1845SRS CP
Methyl-methacrylate-based, self-leveling, flexible flooring system with a pigmented, smooth surface
How does MasterTop 1845SRS CP work?
MasterTop 1845SRS CP is a methyl-methacrylate self-leveling, flexible flooring system for use in areas that require a quick curing, decorative floor. The quick installation process makes this flooring system ideal for warehouse and storage facilities, public assembly facilities or industrial facilities where minimal downtime is required. MasterTop 1845SRS CP provides a smooth, impervious, seamless flooring system, where dirt and spills will remain on the surface, easily removed by most regular cleaning procedures. The smooth surface of MasterTop 1845SRS CP makes cleaning, decontamination, sanitation and sterilization fast and easy. Additionally, MasterTop 1845SRS CP is a flexible flooring system with the ability to handle environments with temperature swings or exterior applications. The unique chemistry of the MasterTop 1845SRS CP system provides a full cure in one hour or less for each component and provides a permanent chemical bond between each coat.
- Used to resurface and coat concrete floors
- Use where aesthetics are a concern
- Use where a quick return to service or minimal downtime is required
- Exterior environments subject to freeze/thaw
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Industrial environments
- Warehouse and storage facilities
- Public assembly facilities and stadiums
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1845SRS CP?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Seamless, impervious floor
- Excellent UV resistance
- Smooth surface profile
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Flexible flooring system
- Texture can be adjusted to enhance slip resistance as needed
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1845SRS CP?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Easy to sanitize, clean and maintain
- Able to perform under temperature swings
- Long term color performance
- Wide range of applications