MasterTop 1853SRS CQ: Methyl-methacrylate-based, self-leveling flooring system with decorative quartz broadcast
Formerly: SRS Degaclad CQ
How does MasterTop 1853SRS CQ work?
MasterTop 1853SRS CQ is a methyl-methacrylate self-leveling flooring system for use in areas that require a quick curing, decorative floor. The quick installation process makes this flooring system ideal for food service, public assembly facilities or industrial facilities where minimal downtime is required. MasterTop 1853SRS CQ is an impervious, seamless flooring system, where dirt and spills will remain on the surface and are easily removed by most regular cleaning procedures. Additionally, MasterTop 1853SRS CQ provides a slip-resistant surface that meets ADA requirements. The unique chemistry of the MasterTop 1853SRS CQ system provides a full cure in one hour or less for each component and provides a permanent chemical bond between each coat.
- Used to resurface and coat concrete floors
- Use where aesthetics are a concern
- Use in areas that require a non-skid texture
- Pharmaceutical processing
- Industrial environments
- Warehouse and storage facilities
- Public assembly facilities and stadiums
What are the unique features of MasterTop 1853SRS CQ?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Seamless, impervious floor
- Excellent UV resistance
- Decorative quartz broadcast
- Excellent chemical resistance
- NSF registered
- Low temperature applications
What are the benefits of MasterTop 1853SRS CQ?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Easy to sanitize, clean and maintain
- Long term color performance
- Provides an aesthetic non-slip texture
- Wide range of applications
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)
- Can be installed at temperatures down to 24 °F (-4 °C)