MasterTop SRS 100PAS
Thixotropic methyl-methacrylate (MMA) based resin for cove base and vertical applications
How does MasterTop SRS 100PAS work?
MasterTop SRS 100PAS is a thixotropic methyl- methacrylate-based resin for use with MasterTop flooring systems in vertical and cove applications. When used with MasterTop flooring systems, it allows a seamless, uniform appearance throughout the flooring, cove and wall surfaces for improved aesthetics and ease of cleaning. The quick curing, decorative features of MasterTop SRS 100PAS is ideal for use in food service, public assembly facilities, pharmaceutical facilities or any facility where minimal downtime is required.
- Used to resurface and coat cove or vertical areas
- Areas where aesthetics are a concern
- Pharmaceutical processing and research areas
- Hospital and healthcare facilities
- Public assembly facilities and stadiums
- Industrial environments
- Retail and supermarkets
What are the unique features of MasterTop SRS 100PAS?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Can be applied in cold temperature environments
- Creates seamless systems with MasterTop MMA systems
- Thixotropic formula
What are the benefits of MasterTop SRS 100PAS?
- Reduces downtime and allows rapid return to service
- Can be installed in a variety of environments
- Easy to sanitize, clean and maintain
- Eliminates handling of fine silica for ease of mixing