MasterTop SRS 32JF: Flexible methyl-methacrylate resin for standard and decorative floors
Formerly: SRS Degadur 332
How does MasterTop SRS 32JF work?
MasterTop SRS 32JF is a methyl-methacrylate overlay resin for use within the MasterTop flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 32JF is a solvent-free, two-component, 100% reactive resin that is intended for use in self-leveling quartz flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 32JF is ideal for freezer areas, exterior applications or other similar environments that may encounter temperature swings. MasterTop SRS 32JF is mixed with the MasterTop Filler SL to create a self-leveling formulation that reduces application time. MasterTop SRS 32JF is also used within joints and cracks to accommodate substrate movement.
- Used as a topcoat within the following MasterTop flooring systems:
- MasterTop CQ
What are the unique features of MasterTop SRS 32JF?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Highly elastic resin
- Installation flexibility
- NSF registered
- Can be applied at -20° F (-29° C)
What are the benefits of MasterTop SRS 32JF?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Ideal for areas encountering temperature changes
- Can be applied by trowel or self-leveling
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)
- Can perform installations in cold temperatures