MasterTop SRS 40TC
Multi-purpose, flexible methyl-methacrylate (MMA) resin for use as a primer, overlay or topcoat
How does MasterTop SRS 40TC work?
MasterTop SRS 40TC is a methyl-methacrylate resin for use within the MasterTop flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 40TC is a solvent free, two-component, 100% reactive resin that can be utilized as a primer, overlay or topcoat within a flooring system. MasterTop SRS 100HD can be utilized with the MasterTop SRS 40TC as a suitable primer for metal substrate applications. MasterTop SRS 40TC can also be mixed with the MasterTop Filler SL to create a self-leveling formulation that reduces application time. MasterTop SRS 40TC is a transparent resin that can be pigmented using the MasterTop Pigment.
- As a primer within the following MasterTop flooring systems:
- Metal substrates using the HP Bond Promoter
- As an overlay within the following MasterTop flooring systems:
- MasterTop CF
- MasterTop CQ
- MasterTop CP
- MasterTop FC
- As a topcoat within the following MasterTop flooring systems:
- MasterTop CQ
What are the unique features of MasterTop SRS 40TC?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Flexible resin
- NSF registered
- Can be applied at -20° F (-29° C)
- Primer for metal applications
What are the benefits of MasterTop SRS 40TC?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Ideal for areas encountering temperature changes
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)
- Can perform installations in cold temperatures
- Makes primer ideal for metal when used with MasterTop SRS 100HD