MasterTop SRS 51P
Medium viscosity methyl-methacrylate (MMA) primer for porous concrete
How does MasterTop SRS 51P work?
MasterTop SRS 51P is a methyl-methacrylate primer for use within the MasterTop flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 51P is a solvent free, two-component, 100% reactive, medium viscosity primer. MasterTop SRS 51P has superior adhesion to concrete and is ideal as a primer or sealer for porous concrete surfaces.
MasterTop SRS 51P should completely seal the concrete surface resulting in a uniform satin finish. MasterTop SRS 102 AP can be utilized with the MasterTop SRS 51P as a suitable primer for tile substrate applications.
- Used as a primer within the following MasterTop flooring systems:
- MasterTop CQ
What are the unique features of MasterTop SRS 51P?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Great adhesion to concrete
- NSF registered
- Can be applied at -20° F (-29° C)
- Primer for tile applications
What are the benefits of MasterTop SRS 51P?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Ideal for porous concrete surfaces
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)
- Can perform installations in cold temperatures
- Makes primer ideal for tile when used with MasterTop SRS 102 AP