MasterTop SRS 61BC
Industrial strength methyl-methacrylate (MMA) resin for standard and decorative floors
MasterTop SRS 61BC description
MasterTop SRS 61BC is a methyl-methacrylate overlay and coating resin for use within the MasterTop flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 61BC is a solvent free, 2-component, 100% reactive resin that is designed for roller applied coatings and decorative flake or quartz flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 61BC can also be mixed with the MasterTop Filler SL to create a self-leveling formulation that reduces application time. MasterTop SRS 61BC is a transparent resin that can be pigmented.
- Used as an overlay or coating within the following MasterTop flooring systems:
- MasterTop CF
- MasterTop CQ
- MasterTop CP
- MasterTop RC
- MasterTop FC
What are the unique features of MasterTop SRS 61BC?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Great color stability
- Installation flexibility
- NSF registered
- Can be applied at 24° F (-4° C)
What are the benefits of MasterTop SRS 61BC?
- Reduction in downtime and rapid return to service
- Provides superior resistance to ambering
- Can be applied by trowel, roller or self-leveling
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)
- Can perform installations in cooler temperatures