MasterTop SRS 71TC
Industrial strength methyl-methacrylate topcoat resin for functional and decorative floors
MasterTop SRS 71TC description
MasterTop SRS 71TC is a methyl-methacrylate topcoat resin for use within the MasterTop flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 71TC is a solvent free, 2-component, 100% reactive resin designed for roller applied coatings and decorative flake or quartz flooring systems. MasterTop SRS 71TC is a transparent resin that has superior UV resistance, making it an excellent resin for use in exterior or interior applications resulting in a durable, non-chalking surface.
- Used as a topcoat within the following MasterTop flooring systems:
- MasterTop CF
- MasterTop CQ
- MasterTop RC
- MasterTop FC
What are the unique features of MasterTop SRS 71TC?
- Fully cures in one hour
- Transparent finish
- Superior chemical resistance
- Great abrasion resistance
- NSF registered
- Can be applied at 24° F (-4° C)
What are the benefits of MasterTop SRS 71TC?
- Reduces downtime and allows rapid return to service
- Ideal as a topcoat for decorative flooring systems
- Can withstand exposure to harsh chemicals
- Durable surface that will not ravel or chalk
- Suitable for incidental food contact (R2)
- Can perform installations in cooler temperatures