MasterRoc RBA 384
Highly reactive, thixotropic polyurea silicate injection resin for rock- and cable bolt installation
MasterRoc RBA 384 is a quick reacting two component polyurea silicate injection resin specifically designed for rock and cable bolt installations. Due to its unique thixotropic behaviour, it offers high flexibility which allows for overhead applications without additional sealing. The extended setting time allows the installation in areas with higher ambient temperature and where longer open times are required.
- Resin-into-bolt rock bolting at all angles.
- Bolt-into-resin rock bolting at all angles.
- For the use with steel and glass fiber bolts.
Features and benefits:
- Secure and precise injection due to its thixotropic properties.
- Flexibility in application due to its unique thixotropic properties and long-distance pumping capacity.
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.14 mm.
- Increased reliability due to its full-size grouting.
- High structural strength combined with flexibility.
- Injected material shows good adhesion to damp and low friction substrates.
- Neither expands its volume with water nor absorbs water.
- Keep people safe during bolting due to its fast curing and strength development.
- Fire resistant according to DIN 4102-2 Class B2