High Performance Plasticizer Admixture For Plaster Mortars
MasterCast 3323 is a high performance micro air entraining mortar admixture designed to improve impermeability, workability, and Freeze-Thaw resistance in plaster mortars.
MasterCast 3323 also acts as a dual purpose high performance plasticiser and deflocculating agent with controlled retardation.
Where is MasterCast 3323 applied?
- In inner-outer spaces for vertical applications.
- In plaster mortars to reduce permeability.
- In brick and stone coating mortars for improving workability.
- Hot weather concreting, where controlled delay to initial set is of prime importance.
- Ready-mix mortar concrete, where workability retention coupled with retardation of initial set are beneficial.
What are the advantages of MasterCast 3323?
- Has homogenous air entraining property.
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather concreting, by improving workability and workability retention.
- Improves resistance to Freeze-Thaw attack.
- Improves trowelability and surface finish.
- Improves pumpability of concrete.
- Reduces permeability.
- Enables economical mix designs