MasterRoc MG 04
High early strength, high yield, thixotropic cable bolt grout
MasterRoc MG 04 is a high early strength, thixotropic grout for placement of cable and rock bolts in underground mine and civil tunnel applications. MasterRoc MG04 is high yield and shrinkage compensated with an extended working time.
MasterRoc MG 04 is designed for use in the postgrouting of roof bolts and cable anchors where the “top-down” grouting method is preferred. MasterRoc MG 04 has been developed to provide high early and long-term strengths with an extended working time. MasterRoc MG 04 allows for early re-entry times without flash-setting in the mixing bowl. The grout is recommended for the latest generation of cable bolts.
Features and Benefits:
- High early strength development (35MPa @ 4h) for early re-entry times for critical path installations
- Extended working time (60 minutes at 22°C) enabling easier clean-up of pumps and hoses.
- Extremely pumpable but shows rapid thixotropy to restrict flow into surrounding strata.
- Eliminates the requirement for sealing of the collar and plate with cotton waste etc.
- Good ultimate strength to ensure the permanence and safety of critical installations.
- Shrinkage compensated for greater bond strength to surrounding strata.
- High bond to steel.