MasterRoc MS 610
A densified silica fume for cast and sprayed concrete
MasterRoc MS 610 is a high quality silica fume powder for high performance concretes. It changes the porous structure of the concrete making it denser and more resistant to any type of external influence.
Where is MasterRoc MS 610 applied?
- Wet-mix sprayed concrete applications
- Pre-cast concrete
- Cast in-situ concrete
- High strength concrete
- Underwater concrete
- Concrete with low cement content
- Annulus grouting (TBM)
What are the unique features of MasterRoc MS 610?
- Increased strength.
- Substantially improved resistance to chemical and mechanical attack.
- Prevents bleeding and segregation in fresh concrete.
- Makes concrete denser and more resistant to external influences.
- Very thick layers possible.
- Reduced accelerator consumption.