Low dosage, retarding and plasticising admixture for concrete
MasterSet R 107 is a liquid admixture, which acts on cement particles in the mix, combining the effects of a powerful plasticiser and deflocculating agent with controlled retardation.
- Hot weather concreting, where controlled delay to initial set is of prime importance.
- Ready-mix concrete, where workability retention coupled with retardation of initial set are beneficial.
- To improve cohesion, workability and compaction in concretes using poorly graded/shaped fine aggregates.
- Large slabs or bridge decks, etc., where extension of vibration limits is beneficial to avoid cold joints.
- Considerably extends vibration limit of concrete mixes, thus reducing incidence of honeycombing and cold joints.
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather concreting, by improving workability and workability retention.
- Improves trowelability and surface finish.
- Improves pumpability of concrete.
- Considerably reduces permeability.
- Enables economies in mix designs to be achieved.