Build Asia 2016: BASF presents solutions to make construction durable and more efficient
- Showcases wide range of solutions covering waterproofing, flooring, grouts and repairs
- Booth C40-41-42-61-62-63, Hall 3, Karachi Expo Centre, Karachi, December 6-8, 2016
Karachi, Pakistan – December 5, 2016 – BASF will showcase its comprehensive product portfolio of Master Builders Solutions® for the construction industry at Build Asia 2016 from December 6-8 in Karachi, Pakistan.
At the show, BASF will display the following:
- MasterSeal® high performance waterproofing membrane solutions, recently introduced in Pakistan, provide exceptional durability, design flexibility, and make an aesthetically pleasing environment for roofs, parking decks and basements.
- Admixture solutions for concrete speed up construction progress and enhance quality of workmanship by improving concrete strength, pumpability and overall appearance. They also ensure long-term safety, durability and help reduce CO2 emissions and water consumption.
- Ucrete industrial flooring system, a unique polyurethane resin technology, gives floors exceptional resistance to aggressive chemicals, and extreme mechanical and thermal shock, thus providing a long-term, durable flooring solution.
"With the recent boom in the construction industry and increase in foreign investment in infrastructural development in Pakistan, the demand for economical and sustainable solutions, to improve overall quality and efficiency of construction has increased. BASF supports architects, consultants, contractors and users to achieve these goals with high performance construction solutions that also help reduce environmental impact," said Faisal Akhtar, Managing Director, BASF Pakistan (Private) Limited.
For further information on BASF's innovative products for the construction industry, please visit www.master-builders-solutions.basf.pk.
About Construction Chemicals Division
BASF Construction Chemicals division offers advanced chemicals solutions for new construction, maintenance, repair and renovation of structures. Our comprehensive portfolio encompasses concrete admixtures, cement additives, chemical solutions for underground construction, waterproofing systems, sealants, concrete repair & protection systems, performance grouts, performance floorings systems, tile fixing systems, expansion control systems and wood protection solutions.
The Construction Chemicals division's about 5,500 employees form a global community of construction experts. To solve our customers' specific construction challenges from conception through to completion of a project, we combine our know-how across areas of expertise and regions and draw on the experience gained in countless projects worldwide. We leverage global BASF technologies, as well as our in-depth knowledge of local building needs, to develop innovations that help make our customers more successful and drive sustainable construction.
The division operates production sites and sales centers in more than 50 countries and achieved sales of about €2.3 billion in 2015.
About BASF Pakistan
BASF has been present in Pakistan for more than four decades. With production in Karachi, BASF offers innovative solutions for key local business sectors. BASF maintains offices in Karachi, Lahore, Kasur, Sialkot, and Islamabad. BASF also supports education and community development projects in Pakistan. In 2015, BASF posted sales of approximately €110 million to customers in Pakistan. Further information on BASF in Pakistan is available on the Internet at www.basf.com/pk.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The approximately 112,000 employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas. BASF generated sales of more than €70 billion in 2015. BASF shares are traded on the stock exchanges in Frankfurt (BAS), London (BFA) and Zurich (BAS). Further information at www.basf.com.