MasterRheobuild 1127 - High-range, retarding superplasticiser for high performance concrete mixes
How does MasterRheobuild 1127 work?
MasterRheobuild 1127 is composed of synthetic polymers specially designed to allow considerable reduction of mixing water while maintaining control on extend of set retardation.
MasterRheobuild 1127 is preferred admixture for triple blend binder system based high performance concrete (HPC) mixes or mixes containing micro silica or metakaolin.
MasterRheobuild 1127 is chloride free.
- Concrete containing Silica fume/ Metakaolin
- Ready mixed concrete
- Congested/complex reinforced sections
- Pre-cast concrete production
- Long-distance transporting
- Pumped concrete
- Low water/binder ratio mixes
- Mixes requiring >20% water reductions
What makes MasterRheobuild 1127 a unique solution?
MasterRheobuild 1127 helps to produce high strength concrete ( > M-40 Grade) with longer workability retention , mainly for Ready Mix concrete. It is compatible with PPC and PSC cement.
What are the features and benefits of MasterRheobuild 1127?
- Good dispersion even in mixes with high fines
- Reduced thermal peaks
- High workability for longer periods
- Lower pumping pressure
- Resistance to segregation even at high workability
- Extended setting with longer workability
- Reduced water content for a given workability
- Higher ultimate strengths
- Reduced permeability
- Improved durability
- Reduced shrinkage and creep
- Increased ease in finishing concrete