MasterEmaco 8100 AP - A single component epoxy-based zinc rich primer for steel
MasterEmaco 8100 AP is a single component, solvent borne zinc rich epoxy primer, providing active galvanic protection to steel. It is a thick grey liquid of paint-like consistency, recommended for use where chloride induced attack on steel and concrete is involved.
Where is MasterEmaco 8100 AP applied?
- As a protective coating to steel reinforcing bars
- As a touch-up primer for damaged galvanised
- As a primer for steel substrates prior to suitable
What are the advantages of MasterEmaco 8100 AP?
- Fast drying time when applied in thin layers (40
microns) – approximately 30 min at 23°C
- Provides positive protection of steel
components against corrosion
- Excellent adhesion to steel
- Easy to use single component material
- No pot-life restrictions or wastage
- Short over coating time
- Easily brush applied